Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mr. Applicant Description

Published in 2010/5/10. No volumes released yet. Webcomic.
**They seemed to have deleted the episode 0 I was working on.. ): So I have to start from scratch again asdfghjkl...**

Synopsis [no need to credit MU because I wrote/translated that one myself ;; I think someone edited it though]:

The locomotive called the Rainbow Stone Train runs, not on electricity, but on the energy source called, "Rainbow Stone." Inside, the train is split; from the extremely high class Evening carriage, to the average Afternoon carriage, and finally, to the cheap, but cramped and noisy, Morning carriage.
Employed as a crew member of Morning, Toky Towy struggles daily by the side of his strict superior. While going through various encounters and farewells again and again, he...

Manga background information:

It's basically the same setting as Mr. Morning, but they seemed to have changed main characters? [I'm not sure since I haven't been following it lately]

Characters [based on list given in description]:

Toky Towy
Miguel Wiseman
Patindy Strand
Gill
Magician Baker
Robert Wiseman
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment