Thursday, December 29, 2011

Buying more manga

*notice*
I've deleted my other blog, Melon Rants, since it was pretty much useless. The only thing of worth was basically my translation of the Aruosumente volume 1 omake, which can be found here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/PEaGyKM9/Aruosumente_vol_1_Extra.html

Now on to the actual content, I'm going to get more manga in late January in time for Chinese New Year. [yay!]

My list:

Aruosumente Volume 2
Hopefully I'll be able to get it. I get my manga from Taiwan, and it just so happens that the time I'm staying in Taiwan doesn't fall in the 20-30th of January range when Aruosumente is most likely to be released. If I'm lucky, they might release it earlier. [hopefully before the 19th when January's WARD releases] If I'm not fortuitous, I might have to order online. Hnnnngggg ): No me gusta.
Volume 2 is releasing in late January. I'm going to have to order online for this..

Omumedai Volume 1 (tentative)
I'm really hesitant on getting this. I've read a few reviews on Omumedai and it seems that it's a pretty bad manga. Well, Kayase Shiki really isn't known for her series, but her one shots in Arcana were pretty epic. If my wish list exceeds my budget, this manga will be the first to be pushed off the list.

Ilegenes - Giyoku no Koukyoukyoku (volume 1)
I've read some previews on this and hnggggggggg I really want it.... And Bliss seems to be pretty inactive, so it's safe for me to start translating this series.

Mahoutsukai no Neko (volume 1)
It's been on my wishlist for sometime and I've read some previews on it and it seemed really interesting. The scanlator, KawaiiCorner, doesn't seem to be too active on Yui Kikuta manga so it's safe for me to translate it.


Film Girl (both volumes)
One of the few romance shoujo series I actually liked... And CoyoMoose seems to be inactive on it too so I'll definitely pick up translating this series.

Also, I'm still working on the A*D translation. It's taking me some time because I'm juggling between this translation and helping out on the UtaiteWiki. These few days everything on that Wiki's been pretty hectic so I've been trying to edit, fix, translate, and add whatever I could. And I've been pretty lazy. The rest of my time I've been reading Tower of God and fangirling [Smexy ikemen Utaite, Bonten from Amatsuki, Koon from Tower of God, etc etc owo]. I'm close to done on my work load on that Wiki and I'll get back to translating here asap.

1 comment:

  1. *sits and camp for Aruosumente Volume 2 too*

    mmm Omumedai! that is on my buy list too because I really like Kayase Shiki :D but ahh I didn't know about the bad reviews ;_; nevertheless, I'll still get it and Sen no Tsuki /o\

    Ohhh Ilegenes is love too!! hnngghh I was pretty stumped that Bliss was pretty inactive for this series ;w; So,I'll support you for translations \o/

    ReplyDelete