Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kurofune Summer 2011: Angel's Doubt chapter preview

Here.

Ueeeeeeeehhhh I want to read the whole thing so badly. ;w; I'll get my paws on it soon prolly. I'll translate it then. Btw I'll translating the phrases less literally than before. Apparently word for word doesn't make sense in English than in Japanese...

I think this is where Eiri meets Randy Galantia. Force is right; Randy is fatter than his younger brother. Haha

Pg 1

Randy: Eh? Ah.

Riku: Force!

Force: Yo.

Randy: Force! You're late.

Force: It's not my fault. It's his.

Yoneda: What!?

Pg 2

Yoneda: Hey... Why is it my fault...

Force: Here, towel.

Randy: ...This kid? Before's...

Force: ... Hey

Pg 3

Randy: That surprised me. I thought he was more...

Force: Anyway, someone is inside. Also

Force: This. This is the person from before.

Randy: Ah.

Randy: Nice to meet you. I'm Randy Galantia.

Eiri: Nice to meet you.

End of preview D:

No comments:

Post a Comment